Life: Comment box

Friday, September 26, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Our day out


: Words :
My dearest beb, It almost one week since out last day out together. Tomorrow will be our last sungkai for this Ramadhan. I wanna spend that time with you because I miss your date. Though before we have experience once-in-a-month dating (during our erly year of loving and caring each other) I still wanna spend more time with you outside. I wanna see the world with our eyes, holding hand together and walk beside each other is such a woderful moment. I wanna feel it again beb just like we always had. Yeah..maybe you are not that beautiful (as you said to your self) but, when I look into your eyes, I feel diffrent. You are diffrent. There is something about you that I don't know yet. And yet to be discover by me. So now, I really can't wait till tomorrow to come. Just be prepared ok dear? (smile) LYSMuch!

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page