Life: Comment box

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Another day



: Words :
Another extraordinary day for me today where I almost 'not-know-what-to-do'! Sometime I get panic and kind of 'miss-thinking' everything where I could not remember most of the thing that I need to finish up. Also, for tomorrow, I have to give a draft of my presentation part to my friends so that it could be combine together. So maybe, just maybe, tonight I have to spend a little of my time for this works because tomorrow is going to be another extraordinary day for an ordinary personal like me.

Yeah, about my Bimbingan dan Kaunseling test, it was 'o. k' and I wish that I could score, at least 50% above is better. So, its still along journey ahead of me and still got a lots of works to be finish. So, just wish me luck o. k readers. Thanks.

P/s: Dear, IMY a LOTS! Smile hehe =)

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page