Life: Comment box

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Raya with my dear and The Beb's Family


: Words :
Yesterday (4th October 2008) My dear and I having Raya visiting Tradition together. It was such a wonderful day together. Spending time together with someone we love is a great thing right? no questioning for that. Oh yeah, about the above 4to, we were caught black out at my dear's brother-in-law house. It was around 7 p.m in the evening. So as usual, others will light candles just to give some light. Oh yeah, my dear and I manage to take 4tos together using the help of flash.

After having dinner at my dear's brother-in-law house, we went to Lambak Kanan. This time we were caught by thunderstorm and heavy rainfall. We were so scared and went home just after that. Yeah, it was a great day together dear. And to The Beb's Family, thanks for the convoy yesterday, next time, we plan it carefully aytz geng.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page