Life: Comment box

Friday, October 24, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| That ring



: Words :

That ring is one of my gift to her for our anniversary last time. It makes me happy if she wears that ring because I felt like she remember me as she wears that ring. Thanks dear.

Dear,
Do you still remember the first MC that come from you? The day when you said "My cousin tue". Though its not as romantic as it sound and our love story wasn't charming as the fairy tales, I love the way we cope with our commitment toward each other.

As seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and years passing by, we could not lie to others that we also face a lot of challenges and problems. I confess that I cry a lot and sometime I felt that *sigh*. I know, the harder we try to achieve something the more we gain happiness, though we could not see it at first.

Dear, do you still remember when we holding hand together for the first time? That time, I'm sweating. My heart beating so fast until I could hear it beating.

There are so many things about us dear, all I stored in my memories. This is what it took to have someone as wonderful as you are. Stay with me, make me happy. Love me, and let me be yours, till forever. In waiting for this lovely November, all I can say that, I'm yours.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page