Life: Comment box

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| So many things in mind


: Words :
Stress?! *sigh* what a busy week. It almost the end of my final year in university. Yet, still lots of words to be finish?! Sometime I thought that when can I have my real life as I missed so many things already this few weeks (no...this few months!) *giggling* I wanna have fun with my friends, spending time with my dear and hanging around with my family. The worst part is, I haven't done my work yet! *sigh* and its killing me slowly! *laughing*.

Yeah, its a crazy things right? I know. Its not an easy job. More stressful if your system (laptop, computers) have problems. You will gain more and more pressure with that problems. Well, its a very 'ngalih-ing' week, and I have so many things in mind. Work there, work here. I just could not stop thinking about it *sigh*. This is what I did. Just keep in mind that it will end smoothly as plan. Just close our eyes, and think about a peaceful place in a while. After that, opened your eyes and IT STILL THERE!! *LOLs*

O. k people, I almost done here, so for those who having a stressful work, just bare in mind that, you are not alone *LOLs*.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page