Life: Comment box

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| A little words

] Words [
A little words from me. We never get away from problems or making any. Also we can't get away from not making any sins. As I'm having a chat with my friend Syukriz, he said that "Jangan cakap cematu. Takut kebalikan. Apa yang tani takut atu bulih datang arah tani. And apa yang tani banci sama ucapkan atu bulih kebalikan". I respond, "So what should we do about it?". He said "Biar tia. Hal urang. Jadikan saja contoh arah tani". Now, he said about fear, about karma 'kebalikan' and take notice about what others did. It make me realize why Allah forbidden us from being cruel to others.

A bit 'insaf' from what my friend have told me. And it is such a wonderful world if we could appreciate it.

Making problems and sins are our special ability. And try to get away from it is just too hard.

In respond to my dear post. I also don't know what I have done all this years. I also hurt her feeling, and others too. Life is like this. And to my dear, I'm so very sorry for everything dear, though its not enough, but I beg for your forgiveness.

A little words from a little heart that hurt a lots others feeling. 2008, I'm so so sorry because I haven't done anything good with you. Though 2009 is approaching, I wish you could forgive me for all my sins.

To my dearest Raihana. My sweetness is just for you. My heart, my love, my everything is for you. Three years in loving you, it is such a wonderful memories.

Done: A little words.

1 comment:

Editor said...

is it? hehehe bila lagi outing?

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page