Life: Comment box

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kin Fariz Words]| Wish list for 2009

] Words [

2009 is almost here. I tons of wish that I hope will be granted.

Few things I wish that could be granted are:

+ Before my birthday, I wish I could record my song (Melodi Hati) and perform this song in front of everyone during my birthday.

+ I wish that I could sing a duet song with Maria before my dear's birthday so that Maria and I could perform during my dear birthday celebration.

+ I want a better internet connection. So that I can improve my business (in designing) through internet.

That's it for now, Oh my wishes, please come true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kin
Check out
http://twitter.com/wish2009
All the wishes of everybody around the world on twitter

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page