Life: Comment box

Friday, January 2, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| The 2nd day of 2009


] Words [

Kristal FM 10 year Anniversary:
Today Kristal FM Celebrating its 10 years anniversary on air. The 90.7 FM radio network have provide Brunei's with both entertainment and information. The network also support every nation wide event.

A busy day:
Its a busy day for me today. Got lots of things in my mind. I also got lots of things to do. That's why I haven't update my blog yet lately. So now here u go readers LOLz!

Before having my usual Friday prayer I help my parents to do some delivering thingy. After that I company my Lil bro Si Tabau to things there.

After Friday prayer, I went to Jerudong to service my mum's car and that include washing it LOLz!

At 6 pm I'm on my way to Tutong just to pick up my honey. Suddenly she text me up and I called her up LOLz! After having a discussion, we conclude that we cancel our day out today and postponed it to Sunday. By the way, thanks dear, at least I have a chance to meet you up since December last year! LOLz!

p/s: ILY so much dear quh xoxo.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page