Life: Comment box

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| My latest obsession


] MacBook Air [


] Dreamweaver [


] Nokia N96 [


] Hummer H3 [

] Words [

This would be the most expansive obsession I ever dream of. I so into the above images. I can feel that I will have all this thing one day. Sooner or later I will. You guys must have hear the phrases "Live your dream". And I'm so living it right now.

But, there's a twist in this dream. I know I could not afford to have all this in one time and it will force me to do some extra work to get there.

I might afford the Nokia N96 and MacBook Air. So how am I suppose to get my Hummer H3? Simple, by Dreamweaver. What exactly is that? It a program that build a web site. I love designing and I love to doing it using Dreamweaver. Building a web site could chance your status. You could easily get famous and rich by that. So that's it.

My latest obsession. I'm so into it right now. LOLz!

P/s: Dear, know that you are not my dream. You are my reality and I love you all the time.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page