Life: Comment box

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Today...just


] Words [

Such words could not empower the greatness of being in love. Such words could not explain what lies inside your blooming mind that admire the sensation of pure heart.

O.k that a lame intro from me. I know I'm not that good creating a melody of poems nor a harmony lyrics. I'm just pretending to be. That was great right? I don't think so LOLz!

Today, I spend my first half of my day in UBD. I meet my dear there. She attended her second day of lecture which was finished early due to, I don't know.

We gathered at our Hot Spot and have a chit-chat along with the girls. I'm so glade that I could meet them again. Also not forgetting meeting my dear. She was wearing gray baju kurung and brought along her new file.

After finishing her class early, as I mention earlier, my dear have to wait for her next class which will be held around 3 pm. Due to that, we planed to pick up my little sister first before having our usual day out at The Mall.

Today, we also witnesses car collision along Jerudong High Way that involved seven transportation that include salon car, trailer and truck. The rain was heavy at that time and it making the road jam gating worst.

Well, today, just today when everything turn so blue and the wind blow your mind to a wonderful world that everyone called life.

Yeah, I'm having a great time with my dear before she started her afternoon class.

P/s: Beb, thanks for your time. ILY beb.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page