Life: Comment box

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Future pray

] Words [

Future pray. I pray I will have a better result for my first degree. I wanna continue my study oversea. I wanna educate my self with Information Technology, though my first degree is Malay literature in education, but I still love designing and something that related with logic and creativity.

I plan to take English O level paper as I have not yet score for it. At least, credit. I will have a chance to continue my study oversea.

As an elder, I must show my effort to gain higher achievement in education. I don't wanna others to underestimate my ability in designing and creativity. It hear to belief that someone like me will study something like technology designing. But, I will proved that I can.

Future pray:
Grade C in English O level paper.
First degree result, Second Class Upper/Lower.
Taking Master in Technology in education (United Kingdom).
Funded by Brunei Government (Government scholarship).
Having part time job, so that I could buy my parent tickets to come to UK to visit me.
Having a good result with my course.
Taking PhD in Technology in education.
Collect more money.
Bring my whole family to UK.
Having a better result.
Becoming a lecture in Brunei's University.

Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Usaha+doa+keyakinan+barakah+tawakal = kejayaan.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page