Life: Comment box

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Another day another story

] Words [

I woke up early this morning and arriving at school right before 6 a.m. Just imagine how dark it is. So obviously, for two days in a row, I'm the 1st teacher to arrive. I just do my stuff, cleaning up my messy table, marking paper which I (almost) hate to do it and playing games just to kill my boredom.

Also, I can't tune in to Kristal FM today, so I really hope that I could listen to it tomorrow and the following days. And to DJ Tini, thanks for visiting my blog, I really did not expect it. Happy working to you Tini and thanks for playing my requested song all this time.

Well today, most of my time at school were teaching drama. This drama will be perform on March the 16th in front some of SPN 21 MOE officer. Their actually reviewing the out come of SPN 21 activities and projects and drama are one of it. So that they know that we are doing what their want us to do.

Everything else, well, I have my car back with B$ 500+ for pay out after having a serious injury. The mechanist had told me that if I'm not bringing my car today, maybe I'll be in serious injury or death. Because, the 'thing' that hold my steering 90% broken and it could separate all my 4 wheels and steering from the body. That how close I am to death he said. And Thank You Allah for saving my life today and the day before this. So for now, I still can't drive my car because I have to buy a new car battery for it and I almost phobia to drive it again. OMG.

Another day another story.

p/s: Dear, IMY so much. I wonder when can we meet again and have our dinner together. huhu.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page