Life: Comment box

Friday, October 3, 2008

Kin Fariz 4to ]| Lonely Day


: 4to shoot :
The almost empty street

: Words :
Nothing much today, its my not-that-busy-day. I just spend , most of my time blogging today, that include updating and upgrading my blog and my dear's blog. Yeah, its a lonely day today, just like yesterday. But I understand, its family time during this Raya season. Maybe my dear wanna spend her time with her family, because we always spend time together. Now, its her time with her family. Dear, I really really MY! I really really do.

Tomorrow? I don't have any plan yet, so maybe I will pay a visit or just stay at home, waiting for my other family member to come by. Well, starting next week (6th August 2008) will be a very busy week. And it will be follow until the middle of December, that include finishing all my course work, song recording and preparation for performing live on December for the Youth Camping Theme song thingy. I don't wanna make my dear mad at me. She always remind me about my work, I guess, I can't live without her even in a second because, shes already part of my life. So dear, Jangan Pernah Berubah (ST12). LYso much.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page