Life: Comment box

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| 1st day of Raya

: Words :
Today, my family and I went for the Raya-visiting-tradition. At first we went to my mother's father (My Nini of course) and we've been surved with this usuall manu every year (like always that is). Then we went to my father siblings at Kg. Lambak and Kg. Ayer. It was raining when we went to Kg. Ayer, and it almost wet us all. During that visiting, i couldn't stop my self from taking a nap, it was a tiring day. So we went home around 10 pm. I miss my dear so much today, maybe she a bit busy, but its o.k at least I can hear her voice later. Dear, I really really miss you. When can we have our Raya together dear? hehe just contect me o.k. LY so much dear.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page