Life: Comment box

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Today for tonight and tomorrow

: Words :
Well, as we always do, almost everyone going to clean up their house and try to make it happening for this Raya season. Its Raya Eve tonight, and I felt a bit lonely. Today, my dear and I went to her town area just to a facial saloon. Suddenly she came out and having this 'upside mood'. For sure, its because that 'facial stylish' didn't satisfy my dear's demand. She ended with 'not-so-good-mood' and her temper fuel up again by knowing that her baju Raya haven't been touch as that toiler promise that her baju can be collected TODAY. So, I end up here by my self, knowing that maybe my dear also prepare for her family final preparation for Raya tomorrow.

Anyway, my blog been visited by codename: Passerby today and I don't know who he or she was. To Passerby, wish that you could read this, my dear and I wish you a very Happy Raya and for every mistake that we owe from you, we hope that you could forgive us, though its not enough, but we truly sorry for anything and everything. May Allah bless you with His Rahmat, because He is Allah The Almighty. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, and to all muslimin and muslimat in Brunei Darussalam, tomorrow we going to have our Raya's pray so please wake up early though tonight we prepare berhempas pulas and sleep with tiredness and sweat macam kijang ampar. Salam Aidilfitri all.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page