Life: Comment box

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Syukran Jazilan (Aidilfitri's edition)


: Words :
Assalamualikum all, its Pagi Raya (1st Syawal, Brunei Islamic calendar) today to all Bruneian. Early this morning, my door been knock furiously by my father because its already late and I haven't take my shower yet. I was in rush and try to make it. Before going to the jamee', I manage to ask forgiveness from my mother that eventually cry in my hug and said "Jangan luan beulah nak ah" and in sudden my tears fall. Also, I manage to ask forgiveness from my father too. Finally,we reach our village jamee' in time. We manage to fit our self among the jamaah that arrived early. And we were having our prayer with all the jamaah.

At home, my mother prepared us with a-once-a-year menu (special for Raya only). Thank You Allah, for all the great life and Nikmah (Syukran Jazilan, Ya Rahman). Ma, Pa, forgive me for everything all this year. My dear Raihana, forgive me for all my mistake and careless. My Other Family member, Forgive me for been busy lately. To my friends, guys, you are the greatest, and I also ask for you all forgiveness.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, and may Allah give us another opportunity to do better next time, amin.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page