Life: Comment box

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| At the edge of 2008

] Words [

Before 2008 ended I would like to dedicate lots of apologize to my parents, my dearest Raihana, my family members, my friends and to all that who knows me.

2008 dose not ended without any excitement, indeed 2008 have been a wonderful year for me. What dose 2008 had gave me? Its simply simple to answer that question. 2008 gave me everything, that are cry, laugh, joy, fun, problems, solutions, badness, goodness, change, chances, and most of all LOVE.

2008 also welcome me with lots of new friends, especially blogger friends. Friends from schools and so much more.

May 2009 brought us a better new beginning.

p/s: To my Love...I'm glade that you are with me (:

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page