Life: Comment box

Monday, December 29, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Family day out

] Words [

I miss my Raihana so much today. I don't have a chance to meet her. We just text and chat. I wish we could meet on Wednesday dear (:

O.k back to my title, my family and I went to Sri Qulap Cineplax to watch Bedtime story. I know I've watched that movie with my dear the other day but hey, since its a family day out, I choose that movie. We plan to watch it during 1530 but unfortunatly we pospond the show to 1715 so no rush involved.

Before entering the cinema, we pack our belly with fast food. We ate stuff at Jollybee. My mothers treat that is. So we spent around $30+ which is quite alright for 6 member of family. Oh yeah, the tickets cost us $29 after I showed up my member card LOLz!

To wrapped it up, it was a very nice moment to spent time with your family sometime and I know my dear wouldn't mind.

p/s: Beb, we should have our day out before the year ends o.k (: I would appreciate it a lots. LY dear quh Raihana (:

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page