Life: Comment box

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Forever dreaming


] Words [

Can I have some time with you?
Are there any chance for us to meet each other?

Every time you appear in my dream
I could not reach for you
I could not be near to you
I could not hear your whisper

Are there any chance fro us to meet each other?
Can we have a moment together?

Each time you appear in my dream
you always keep on asking me to joined you
you always smile and wave to me
you always smile and wave to me
you always smile and wave to me

Can we be together?
Are there any chance for me to have you forever?

Every time you appear in my dream
we always looked at each other
we always wave each other
we always try to be near to each other

Are there any miracle fro us?
Can we be together forever?

Dear beloved dream girl of mine
I wish that we could be together

So that I could hold you hand
smell your hear
look deep in your eyes
watching you sleeping
in a forever dreaming world

So that I would not try to wake up

So that I have you with me forever

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page