Life: Comment box

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Closing ceremony


] 4to [
Google image search engine

] Words [

This is a moment where all my examination papers ended.

Basement, Chancellor Hall, University of Brunei Darussalam.
6th of December, 2008.
2 pm - 4pm.

Officially by this, I would like to thanks all my teachers and lecturers that help me all this way. This unofficial examination contract I signed up when I'm still 4. Year by year after that, I sit for my exam. Now, I can feel the declaration of independent is near and just around the conner.

Special Thanks goes to:
Both my parents
My beloved one (Dear Raihana)
My Siblings
My Family member
My Friends
and to of you guys.

Unfortunately, I can't invite you all. This ceremony will only be attend by Official invigilator of University of Brunei Darussalam.

The ceremony will be start with Bacaan doa and a special presentation by the head of official invigilator. I will be given a Philosophy of Education paper, and write three essays related to the given paper.

Wish me all the best.
And thanks for your support all the way through.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page