Life: Comment box

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Last night

] Words [

I can't sleep tonight due to 'early sleeping time' last night. I can't even remember calling my dear at midnight. I'm so tired last night and my dear having this fever. Dear, when you read this, I'm sorry about last night. I really couldn't remember what were the things that we talked last night.

Recently I kept on dreaming on becoming one of Kristal FM DJ. Last night, my dream were base on that also. I was in Kristal FM studio, helping DJ Tini arrange a list of songs that have been requested. After a few hours, DJ Tini let me talked on air. It was 12.30 am or pm, I can't remember. When I'm actually on air, I suddenly woke up from my dream.

Now, I'm end up with blogging. I don't wanna disturb my dear since she have fever. I just want her to have her sweetest rest.

4 my dear:
Beb, IMY so very much. Tomorrow we are going to have our BBQ at your place. Its going to be nice and simple. I can't wait until that to come. ILY dear quh!

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page