Life: Comment box

Monday, December 22, 2008

Kin Fariz Words ]| Mobile phone

] Words [

Last week I give my Nokia N95 to my dad. He gave me some money to buy my self a new one. The thing is, that money are not enough to buy the HP that I wanted. Ask for more money? that is not an option. I wanna be a good son, and I will ask for more. LOLz!

I actually wanna buy Nokia Nseries but, I can't afford that. I will stick to plan B. What the plan? I will survey the phone online and make a choice out of it. Well, my favorite store is Deejay Home Video. Reason? I'm not quite sure why, but it make me feel safe to buy there.

Survey online? where? Don't you have any other question to ask me?

Aren't we have our local online store such as qqestore.com. I'm gona used that site to fulfill my needs. So you just sit infront of your computer, surf the internet and used your mouse to navigate your way through the world wide web. Easy. Fast. And reliable.

Weapon of choice. LOLz!

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page