Life: Comment box

Friday, January 9, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Another date with my dear

] Words [

A story from yesterday:
A little while before. O.k that not going to be a start of my story. Yesterday, I went out with my dear for having our regular day out. Its kind of fun actually. Having someone to talk and laugh. We did not expect that UBDian exam would be released yesterday, so it was a coincident. To top it all, as usual, I only got C+ for my over roll result. The rest, you all know how I do with my exam. I'm not that good answering the paper.

It was raining:
Yes, yesterday, my dear and I wanna check out 1st Metro textile, but we caught in rain so we canceled that. Without any idea, we went straight to The Mall, Gadong. If you wonder why we did so, simply because we could park at the underground basement and prevent our self from getting wet. LOLz!

Simple and mihir:
At first, we decided to buy my self jeans and t-shirt. Because yesterday I was so simple with my soft pink t-shirt and short pants with flip-flop! LOLz! But, we could not manage to do so. So I bought my dear contact lens to fulfill my promise. Congrats to my dear because we manage to score B over roll. That's my girl.

Dinner time:
Well, as usual, ever time we went out together, we never forget to eat. That is our trade mark since our love connected us together. Last night we order for Bone sup and Kew teow basah. We talked and laugh while eating our meal. We mostly laugh at the words that we pronounce wrongly. LOLz. We were so confident for what we said until we did not notice that it was wrong! LOLz.

The long tickets:
After eating, we try our luck to play basket ball, at the Fun land Arced. At first we played with this old machine that only allow us to have a few tickets as a rewards for having a high score. But then, my dear discover a new machine that provide us a better reward that before. We manage to have 40+ tickets for playing it. And, it giving us back pain.

That's all reads, thanks for dropping by.

P/s: Dear, we should do that always ;) LY.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page