Life: Comment box

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Day out with my dear


] Words [

The first few hours:
It was 2 plus yesterday when i started my journey to pick up my dear at her place in Tutong. By surprise my dear bought me Hip-hop T-shirt. A black street design T-shirt. A very nice to wear T-shirt. After that we went straight to RIPAS.

Way to The Mall Gadong:
I must say that, yesterday cars queue to The Mall were many! I think its because the school holiday have come to its end. So parents and guardians rush for last minutes back-to-school shopping. We stuck for few minutes and manage to parked our car outside The Mall. The unplanned day out brought us to few shoe stores and boutique. While for that, my dear's sister called me and asked me to buy a movie tickets. Without further thinking we join the ground and planned to watch and movie.

Few hours before the movie:
At first, my dear and I have purchase the Bedtime story movie tickets. My dear's sister was unsatisfied with that choice. So while waiting for our order, my dear and I asked to change the movie tickets that we bought earlier. Mission pass.

Twilight:
All I can say - "I love this movie!"

p/s: dear if you read this that mean you have to replay my text in your c.box. LOLz! Kidding!
Dear, you are the part of me that I want to live with.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page