Life: Comment box

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| A time with her


] Words [

Yesterday at Tutong Hospital:
Yesterday my dear and I went to Tutong Hospital to check on my dear's blood test result. I'm not sure and I'm totally did not remember for what. After seeing a doctor to confirm the blood test was negative, the doctor asked my dear to have 3 dose of injection starting from yesterday, next month and the last dose will be injected into her body in march.

So we went to the injection room, that is located at the hospital area banglo, my dear shouted saying "Kajap ah, takut ku, na ku ingat cemana rasanya". I was shock and in a while the nurse asked me to hold my dear's hand enable my dear to take that shoot. Its quite irritating actually and I'm scared! LOLz!

The shoot giving her a bit panat in her left arm. Until now, she can still feel the pain of the dose. To you dear, may your arm getting better soon enough. But still, she cooked me daging masak kicap for lunch today. Thanks for that dear. I love it (:

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page