Life: Comment box

Monday, January 12, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Gadong and rainy season

] Words [

Its a beginning of a new season in Brunei. And guess what? It's a rainy season. Dark clouds. Rainfall. Slippy road. Traffic jam at The Mall, Gadong. It's all connected to the season changing.

Last night, my dear and I went out again. This time we planed to have our time at ICC. While our way to bandar, dark clouds begin to form. Rain drops already wetting the high way. Thunders were every where. The traffic were getting slower as heavy rainfall begin. Honestly, I was scared. My dear hold my hand so tight.

We canceled our plan and headed to The Mall instead and guess what, though it already a middle of the month, and it's a Sunday night, the traffic were still heavy at Gadong.

We finally parked in front Happy Star, Gadong. The wet Gadong seems to have a wonderful view. May be that was just my eyes playing trick on me. Anyway, my dear and I have a wonderful moment together last night where, we spend time under the umbrella walked our way from Happy Star, to SKH, Jaya and The Mall.

As usual, we were having dinner at The Mall and played at the arcade.

Overall, last night, though it's a rainy season, we still having our wonderful time together.

P/s: Thanks for the time dear, I'm loving it.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page