Life: Comment box

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Special thanks to Bro Haji Saiful and his wife

] Words [

The day before yesterday, Bro Haji Saiful text me up for a meeting. Just a regular meeting. A blogger meeting. At first, I thought I could not make it but after consulting my mum, she let me go.

So as usual, I pack up my laptop and prepare some ideas for conversation, but I ended up with nothing to talk about. Well, I just acted cool and try to talked slowly when I meet Bro Haji Saiful. At least, that was the planed.

I drove my car, and think for the out come.

Surprise, I at Beribi and wondering, where were that Dim Sum restaurant that he said about. Finally, her wife showed up and asked me, "Kin kan? Bah dalam ah."

There was I, shocked and I'm speechless.

Bro Haji Saiful asked me to order any Dim Sum that I like to eat. And while waiting for the food to be served. We have a nice chit chat about blogging and about life. I thought Bro Haji Saiful wanna asked for renovation for his blog page but he only giving me some of his ideas about his future blog layout.

After talked and talked, her wife appear to be my mum's kuih costumer. And guess what? I'm the one who always delivered their kuih. And also, The Terazza Restaurant, which is the restaurant that my dear and I always having our lunch there, turn out to be own by Bro Haji Saiful's elder brother.

What a small world and Brunei are pretty small too.

At the end, Bro Haji Saiful and his wife have few advice regarding housing, family planing and few other things. Last but not least, he and his wife wished me a happy belated birthday and the dine out was dedicated for me. Their are such a lovely couple with a sweet heart and thought.

Well, special thanks goes to Bro Haji Saiful and his wife for the wonderful dinner. I highly appreciate the dinner.

P/s: To my dear, I'm gonna bring you there dear because it was delicious!

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page