Life: Comment box

Monday, January 19, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Birthday celebration - Thanks to everyone and to my dear Raihana

] Screen shot [
Greeting via Facebook

] Scree shot [
Greeting via blog page

] Words [

Its a wonderful 23rd birthday for me on the January, 17th. Lots of friends and relative greet me via SMS, blog page, Friendster, Facebook, and C. box.

Last 2 days, I have post few people that greet me for my birthday, and here I would like to thanks everyone that remember my birthday. You guys are such an amazing friends that I highly appreciate.

Last but not least, Million thanks to my dear Raihana, who gave me lots of surprise birthday gifts. She have gave me Home made cake (she bake it her self which is delicious), t-shirt, love cup, a cute black-white-pink paper beg, and a photo frame.

We did spending time together on the 17th, and the most memorable were her surprise gifts and the dine out at The Arch, Gadong.

Again, thanks to everyone and to my dear Raihana.

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page