Life: Comment box

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kin Fariz Words ]| Welcoming the 23rd year of living

] Screen shot [
http://cmanja.blogspot.com (My cousin)

] Words [

My first greeting come's from my loving Raihana. Her greeting was so sweet. I can't explained it well here. But that text are special for me. Thanks dear for your lovely greeting.

My first greeting via blog page post by my cousin Beah. Yeah, we are close, and that include her two brothers. I can't believed that she made that post for me. Thanks cousin :)

My first three greeting via c.box comes from my love Raihana, my cousin Beah and my friends Haji Farizul. Their all text me in my c.box and I highly appreciate that. Thanks again guys.

Today, I'm gonna celebrate my birthday with my dear Raihana after she attend her lecture this afternoon.

Welcome new year, and welcome to my 23rd year of living.

To all that text me via my DST line, thanks guys, you are truly amazing. I highly appreciate that :) thanks everyone.

P/s: Thanks to my love Raihana for all this years :)

No comments:

 

I, rz-dezign | Kin Fariz Blog Page